Your brand is waiting.
“You’ve always had the power, my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself.” – Glinda
Even if your business has reached a good amount of success, you have a blind spot when it comes to recognizing how amazing you are and you're not quite sure why... and it's holding you back.
- Maybe you think you've helped so many people, it's silly for you to feel unsure about your impact.
- Maybe you unconsciously think you're limited in some way, or not special enough to be seen and heard.
- Maybe you're self-taught and insecure, afraid of judgment, comparing yourself to others.
- Maybe you don't think you "look" the part.
- Or maybe it's all of these things, but the bottom line is...
Your brand is not you, not clear, and not fully connecting with your people.
Look, I'm gonna level with you. I, and many others you trust, could compliment you and tell you how amazing you are all day, but until you go through the experiences you need to, to believe all those things are true, you won't really believe us. Some part of your brain will keep calling bullshit.
So I created something for myself, that now I'm going to share with you. Think of it as your Yellow Brick Road. Once you've reached the end, you'll be able to see a power you've always had, but didn't realize or even denied was there.
See your magic to believe your magic / Seeing is Believing
This is process is fairly simple, but you will need a friend, coach or consultant.
Quick disclosure, you'll have to take this journey several times. I wish I could promise you it was full-proof. That it was a once and done thing. That you'll never struggle to see how beautiful you and your vision are... but that's not how this life thing works.
“Stay gold, Ponyboy. Stay gold.” – Johnny Cade
“You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.” – Morpheus