Are you having a business identity crisis?
You’re finally clear on who you serve, what you do and how you like to do it. But your marketing is a couple years behind you.
Yeah, you know who you are.
A brand identity project might be for you if:
- It takes you a lot of time (and money) to create new marketing pieces.
- Your FB page, your email header and your website all look and feel different.
- You frequently hire assistants or graphic designers that need direction.
- You wish you just had some easy guide to how all your marketing should look and feel.
- Your business is doing well – and you’d like to really polish it up, i.e. look extremely professional.
What you get:
- Core Beliefs
- Your business’s big beliefs. This will help you with every single piece of marketing you ever create for your business.
- Key Language
- Examples of words and phrases that should be used and set the tone of the brand.
- A simple image of text and/or image to uniquely identify your business.
- Selection of fonts for your brand + when and how to use them.
- A color palette, with all the info on their hex numbers and stuff, but also how to use and combine the colors in your marketing.
- Patterns or other visual components and when + how to use them too.
- Photography guidance
- Ever want hire a photographer and actually be able to tell them what you want? Easy. Want to know what type of image you should be choosing to pair with that new blog post? Examples on what type of images to choose, where to find them and how to combine them with text – all covered.
- Wait, there’s more! 😉
- Any other guidelines you may need for your business, Stock photographs, Facebook Cover photo, Twitter cover image and Email Header.
- What designs you can add on
- Business Card, Letterhead, Envelopes, Folder, PPT Template, and just about anything else you need designed.