A gorgeous, responsive site in 7 days.
So, maybe you don’t have a bag of cash to invest in your business yet. And you definitely don’t have enough time to fumble around trying to make your own site. You know you’re not ready for a custom site or design, but you need to get your business up and running online.
This is the perfect solution for you.
An awesome pre-made layout + Your content = A beautiful, responsive website in one week from your start date.
Pretty darn cool, right?!
Here’s a quick look at the fab layouts you’ll get to choose from:
(Please note one example has a click popup opt in not included in this 7-day package.)
A quick snapshot of the process
Your Website Week
The finer points
The ground rules:
- A brand new website (or if it is a redesign you must be ready to delete your old site or pay an extra fee for migration).
- Up to 10 pages + a blog + contact page (And you’ll be able to add more pages yourself :)
- All writing, photos + content submitted before your design week (With help from a step-by-step process!)
- Good to know: We recommend you give yourself a minimum of 2 weeks to write + collect everything you’ll need on your website.
- You’ll need a domain name registered and hosting account* (We’ll help with this too.)
- You’ll need MailChimp account, if you’d like an email list opt in form.
- Communication is via email and Google Drive
- The site will be built on WordPress and will need to be frequently updated (We do have annual or monthly packages you can buy.)
- You’ll get 30 days of free email support after your launch (with warm fuzzies!)
This is not for you if you:
- Need any custom-designed graphics or web elements.
- Want to use Squarespace, Wix or Weebly.
- Want to have regular meetings about your site.
This is definitely for you if you:
- Plan on using blogging and other content/social media marketing.
- Want to have a website that can grow with your business.
- Can commit to logging into your site once a week to perform regular software updates.
- You have a couple weeks before your start date to write and collect all your content for your website. (Or it’s already done!)
Check out a couple recent 7-day Sites:
Have Qs? Try these As.
Good to Know: RC Vane built these sites specifically so you can edit the content and maintain them yourself. We’re not saying WordPress is the easiest thing to use if you’re not familiar with it, but you’ll definitely receive enough resources to make text and photo changes and to know how to keep it as secure as possible. If you can’t figure something out, we’ll jump on a Skype call to help you up to 30 days after your launch.
After your application is approved, you’ll select your start date. One week from that start date, your site will be live!
$500 due upon application approval and you’ll choose a payment plan for the balance. Balance must be paid in full before your scheduled website week.
Are you ready?
Questions before you jump in?
*Due to poor performance and customer service, we can no longer work with GoDaddy shared hosting. If you’ve already purchased hosting with them, you’ll need to purchase hosting from one of my recommended providers to use this service. You can still use their domain registration service.
Not for you, but maybe have a friend you think this would be perfect for? Please share this with them:
Email to a Friend or share with them on social media: